Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Ann Showers Butler Pavilion Named After My Grandmother!


My grandmother and I.
On October 25, 2010, the Seton Medical Center in Austin, Texas named its five story patient pavilion after my grandmother, Ann Showers Butler.  She has been a Seton supporter for many years and made a generous donation.  My grandmothers donation is one of the largest donations Seton has received in its history.  The hospital is located on 38th Street.

“My husband, Roy and I have always felt that you don’t just take, you give back. Austin has been very good to us. I had been wanting to make a sizable donation to Seton for some time and think the new patient pavilion will be a great success."

Read the Austin American Statesman story here: Statesman.com
Bizjournals.com story: bizjournals.com
Setonfund.org story: setonfund.org

No comments: